Can I marry a 19 year old girl if I am 18 years old?

I am 19 year I went to do merry 18+ girl so I could marriage ?

Please mention your religion.
As per section 5(iii) of Hindu Marriage Act, the bridegroom must completed the age of twenty one years and the bride the
age of eighteen years at the time of the marriage. So I hope this clears your doubt.

In india the legal age to marry is 21yrs for a boy,but still you can marry without the same being registered and you can lead a happy conjugal life.and when you attain the legal age you just register the marraige .for more info you can contact me.