Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can I file a habeas corpus writ to present my wife in court

Hi sir I want to know about hebeas carpus writ i had filed a petition against my wife father they kept my wife without her permission so when my hearing would be strated in the High court when court order my wife come there in the High court nd she will give her ans with whom she want to live

Answers (1)

Writ of habeas corpus is filed against a person under whose authority any person is deained to produce that person in court.
In hight court all writs and cases are taken after one day from the date of filing. Court can direct to produce your wife in court even on first day or after few hearing after considering the fact and circumstances of the matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hello, I have some few questions. Me and my girlfriend are dating since 8months, and we both are really attached to each other and see a future togeth…

Read More

My father r 4 brother ....we have a joint big house in village in Allahabad... My 3 uncle r not allowing us to reside in that home ....after my grandf…

Read More

my husband before marrige me she wants to marry with my husband but he is not intereted in her. n now she give menace to me and said i am rut n she wi…

Read More

Agar husband job ke liye out of country for longtime ja rha ho aur wife ko uski zarurat ho wo na chahe to kya use roka ja sakta…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue