×

Can I file a habeas corpus writ to present my wife in court

Hi sir I want to know about hebeas carpus writ i had filed a petition against my wife father they kept my wife without her permission so when my hearing would be strated in the High court when court order my wife come there in the High court nd she will give her ans with whom she want to live

Writ of habeas corpus is filed against a person under whose authority any person is deained to produce that person in court.
In hight court all writs and cases are taken after one day from the date of filing. Court can direct to produce your wife in court even on first day or after few hearing after considering the fact and circumstances of the matter.

Advocate Preeti Joshi