Can biological father prove confirming it through paternity DNA test

sir,Twin babies were born in extramarital affair in a concubinage relationship in between a childless father and a married women by consensual sex.As they had some problems earlier,the lady hid the fact of child birth and refuse to show the babies to the man.Now the man wants to take legal action to declare himself as the biological father by confirming it through paternity DNA test.Pls Tell to me what kind of actions in this matter can be taken through the court

Answers (1)

199 votes

If the woman is married then, it is advisable/ suggested that man should not file any case or declare himself the father because he can be charged of adultery by the husband of married woman.

We suggest you should consult a local lawyer who can examine facts of the case based on the documents and facts.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."