can a sister ask for stay on property after signing NOC for her share?

as per my grandfather property will, my father and his brother got all the property rights. and recently after taking NOC from their sisters , they sold this property. now one of their sisters trying file a case against them that NOC signature was done forcibly by her brothers which was not true coz it was done in front of Sub Registrar.

now can she ask for stay order on this property deal?


She can obviously ask for stay order but as per the limited facts provided by you the case wouldn't stand much of a chance.

How much time has elapsed after signing the NOC and of filing of the case?

So if you could provide the above information we could be able to provide you a better view point on your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

am Muslim women age 21 years, House wife. After marriage i hardly stay with my husband due to hard communication and i left matrimonial home. 8 months…

Read More

Hi i am married since 2 years..... My in laws wants to through my husband from my in laws home... We do not want any share in property just i want tha…

Read More

Hello sir, my father age 60 ear has three wife and via first wife he has one daughter and via second wife he has 4 children (3 married+1 unmarried ind…

Read More

me , my sisters and my mother has been victims of physical violence which is getting worse. I want to know how can we get police protection and will m…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue