Can a Christian marriage be registered in the absence of the girl

how is christian marriage registered in the absense of girl. since girl is in abroad and cant make up to india.

Hello
It is not possible to register the marriage in the absence of one.
Further where the marriage has been done only on that place marriage can be register.
Further any inquiry contact the advocate.

The registration can't take place in the absence of the woman in India as the same has to be signed by the parties personally in the presence of marriage registrar and then attested by two credible witnesses.