Brothers not sharing the maintenance of mother

My brothers don't want to share the expenses incurred in maintaining my mother who now admitted in old age home.

Your mother can file a case seeking maintenance under Section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code against the two sons. You can also be a party to it and contest that you are unable to undertake the entire burden on your own.

Dear Querist,
Under Section S. 125 of Crpc, the Magistrate can order children to pay monthly allowance as maintenance if the parents are infirm and unable to maintain themself. This does not preclude the daughter's, the daughters are also liable to maintain thier parents provided she is able to maintain herself.
Pratap, Advocate

Pratap, Advocate