Brother denied to marry girl now blackmailing to give money

Dear Sir as you are aware of Up Tradition Baricha of my Elder brother held in juner 2017(Gorakhpur).because of miscellaneous reason my brother is not ready to marry her , so they demanded rupees 20000 which we returned to them Now again they are demanding 12000 We dont know what to do? Religion :Hindu

Hello,
u told about tradition of baricha and ur brother not agree to marry that girl, thats ok without consent marriage is not possible, basically all these kind of amount given by both parties not on paper , so no body can claim for that.
but important is u just told them genuine reason to girl family.
Reply for ur query: Look, these transaction not legal basically these are tradition so, if there is no record then in that case they cant even claim for the compensation.
but humanity sayes u just talk with them n sortout the issue, its not big deal.
thanx
If u have any otyher query u can ask

Just denied to give any money if they are threatening you via any means record the same first, than file a police complain in this regard in written explaining everything in details copy of the same complain must be forwarded to Human Right Commission. One separate complain must be made to Chief Minister through CM window.