Amount from husband & wife's joint fixed deposit withdrawn by wife

During my marriage my father given a draft of 4 lac for both of mine and husband name which further reimbursed and jointly get into account of my husband and me both fixed deposit of it due to conflicts and all i live seperately with my husband,i have taken the amount of our joint fd,as it is given by my father now husband says he file 406 against me as i taken his amount of money,but truth is that is my father money and i also have a documentray proof relating to it.

See even if the money was first given by your father but it was held jointly by you and husband and the money was transferred by your father without any consideration. Hence, the owner of the said amount is both you and your husband. In these circumstances you have a right over half of the money and you can't take the entire money without having a no objection certificate from your husband.