Alimony & part of paternal property as wife & daughter living seperate

I am Hindu Male married in 2002. I have a 12 year old daughter living with her mom. My wife is working in Haridwar , living with her parents. I used to visit to her on weekends. But from last one year we have not met & she is not allowing for me to even talk t my daughter on phone as she claim I had physical relationship with one f the ex staff who is no more working with me & one of my school time friend has told her & she has phone recording as proof. Yesterday my parents went to her home but she refused and said she wont go for a divorce & nor live with me. I am 42 years old living with my parents. I am getting approx 50k monthly & she is getting approx 38 k monthly.If i will file a case she said she will ask for alimony , a part of parental property. 1. What should i do & 2. Can she ask for Alimony & Property & what will be Alimony.

dear sir as you have mentioned that your wife is working and she is capable to earn for herself. Just keep bank details of your wife so that you can have a good defence you will just have to pay for maintenance of your daughter if court orders for that she cannot claim and she will not get any share from the property