Alimony & part of paternal property as wife & daughter living seperate

I am Hindu Male married in 2002. I have a 12 year old daughter living with her mom. My wife is working in Haridwar , living with her parents. I used to visit to her on weekends. But from last one year we have not met & she is not allowing for me to even talk t my daughter on phone as she claim I had physical relationship with one f the ex staff who is no more working with me & one of my school time friend has told her & she has phone recording as proof. Yesterday my parents went to her home but she refused and said she wont go for a divorce & nor live with me. I am 42 years old living with my parents. I am getting approx 50k monthly & she is getting approx 38 k monthly.If i will file a case she said she will ask for alimony , a part of parental property. 1. What should i do & 2. Can she ask for Alimony & Property & what will be Alimony.

Answers (2)

253 votes

dear sir as you have mentioned that your wife is working and she is capable to earn for herself. Just keep bank details of your wife so that you can have a good defence you will just have to pay for maintenance of your daughter if court orders for that she cannot claim and she will not get any share from the property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

333 votes

You need to get in touch with the advocate who practices in family court haridwar. You cannot get any relief from high court as of now. You need to file divorce case and the quantum of alimony will be decided by the lower court itself

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My husband's grand father had purchased property in the name of his Grand mother.. Then subsequently he bought other properties and my FIL's b…

Read More

I have 2 childrens boy n girl. Recently I lost my son who was married n has a 7 yr boy. I own the property which we have. My daughter in law is harris…

Read More

My father constructed a property and died after 1 year of being it established so i and our brother signed an NOC and transferred it to our mothers na…

Read More

Dear sir,  i have a prob with my parents as they are supporting in all the way possible to my brother regards his studies, own flat, money and or…

Read More