Whether family settlement deed signed by public notary valid for sale?

Good morning sir. Hindu undivided family. Father died. Father's immovable properties are to be settled. FAMILY SETTLEMENT is to be carried out.All the legal heir are going to sign in the Family settlement​ deed. Notary public signed family settlement deed is valid or not. We have not registered the family settlement deed. Whether the property can be sold or not. The family settlement deed is signed by Notary public.

When settlement deed is unregistered then it can't be a valid documents in the eyes of the law and you can't act according to settlement deed and you have to prove the will before the court through one witness.

LH House, Bangalore