queswhat to do if neighbor raises objection for land survey

I have 3 acres of land in bhiwandi district thane. I had applied for T L R SERVE but one of the locals owning land on the same survey number put up the objection not to do the survey with the survey office and the sevey could not be done. What to do?

  • ansOn what basis did the owner of the other land raised objection to the survey department? You may move the court to obtain an order from civil court to allow your land to be surveyed.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My parent's couldn't get a birth certificate made because I was born in a house…

My question is for changing name. My ssc and hsc marksheet name is ABC. but…
I've signed on papers which is printed such that those words are barely visible. Is…
I want to re-join my previous organization. but my manager done my re-hiring status is…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly