What the difference in stamp duty for male and female?

in fact there is dispute - so father wants to gift me the plot measuring 250 sq yeard situated in Chittaranjan Park south DElhi - I want to know what will be the exect amt for this for male amt is....... .if it is done in the name of woman + Male amt is .... if done in favour of woman only amt is ....

The property being gifted has to be valued by an approved valuer.

Stamp duty and transfer duty @ 4% if the donee is a woman and @ 6% if the donee is a man.

Registration fee is 1% of the total value + Rs.100/- pasting charges.