×

quesWhat procedure to transfer OBC certificate from one state to another?

I want to get my OBC certificate transferred from Jharkand to Delhi. I did it my 11th and 12th from Delhi itself. What is the procedure to transfer the certificate?

You can cliam benefit of your jharkhand OBC caste in Delhi only, if it is also recognized for Delhi Union Territory.

Or else if that caste is also OBC in central list. We would suggest you that to you should verify it first.

There is no provision for transferring caste certificate in law.

It is against the principle behind Article 340, 341 and 342 of the Constitution of India.

Click here to find the best Documentation lawyer in your city.