×

quesWhat documents and formalities are required for opening a news agency?

What documents and formalities are required for opening up a news agency?

Starting up a news agency requires a lot of efforts. Legally, you need to have a valid license to start this venture. The most important thing to keep in mind before starting an agency is to get all documents attested.

To start off with, you need to get the company/ business name registered. This name should reflect your business idea and tell your clients what you offer. Do check if the proposed name is available. Your business name should suit your business structure as well. After the name has been registered, make sure you get the name trademarked. This would ensure that as soon as your business takes a hit, your name would not be used by another person.

Government Licences, Permits, Registrations and other support services that you will need to operate a business depends on area to area. You will have to find out all the above information through your local authorities.

Kindly let us know if you need assistance in getting your company / business registered and trademarked.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services