quesWhat documents and formalities are required for opening a news agency?

What documents and formalities are required for opening up a news agency?


  • ans


    Starting up a news agency requires a lot of efforts. Legally, you need to have a valid license to start this venture. The most important thing to keep in mind before starting an agency is to get all documents attested.


    To start off with, you need to get the company/ business name registered. This name should reflect your business idea and tell your clients what you offer. Do check if the proposed name is available. Your business name should suit your business structure as well. After the name has been registered, make sure you get the name trademarked. This would ensure that as soon as your business takes a hit, your name would not be used by another person.


    Government Licences, Permits, Registrations and other support services that you will need to operate a business depends on area to area. You will have to find out all the above information through your local authorities.


    Kindly let us know if you need assistance in getting your company / business registered and trademarked.


  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My real DOB is xx-xx-1998. But on record it is xx-xx-2000. My parents did that…

Is there any procedure for registering a flat under possession, if both developer / promoter…

sir,my passport date of birth stating 09/06/1985,which was wrong, my original birth date is 07/06/1987,voter,aadar,pan,SSC…
I am an NRi living in the UK who is not familiar with your legal…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>