quesWhat are the legal formalities required to start a law college?

I want to start Law college in Poanta Sahib (Himachal). We already have land. Our Trust runs a school which is till 12th Std affiliated to Himachal Board.


How do we go about it?


  • ans


    To start a law college there are various formalities which you need to comply with. A comprehensive detailed guidelines for opening a law college are available on the following link:




    If you require any further clarification, please let us know.


  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to purchase a plot near by Pune and construct a house immediately. While…
My father and mother belongs to OBC and ST category respectively .... and i was…
my grandfather's pattayam and adharam lost, and my grand father and grand mother passed to…
My father is a teacher in state govt high school and mother is teacher in…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

View all >>