×

quesWhat are the legal formalities required to start a law college?

I want to start Law college in Poanta Sahib (Himachal). We already have land. Our Trust runs a school which is till 12th Std affiliated to Himachal Board.

How do we go about it?

To start a law college there are various formalities which you need to comply with. A comprehensive detailed guidelines for opening a law college are available on the following link:

http://highereduhry.com/DownloadSection/GuidelinesOpeningFinancingclg.pdf

If you require any further clarification, please let us know.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services