Validity of JAT for OBC category in Delhi development authority exam

OBC (non creamy layer) JAT certificate issued by Govt of Delhi is consider Valid as Central OBC Certificate for the all Delhi police exam even if Delhi Police under the Central Govt (MHA) OBC (non creamy layer) JAT certificate issued by Govt of Delhi is Not consider Valid as Central OBC Certificate for the all Delhi Development Authority 's exam even if DDA under the Central Govt (MHUD) Both Department work for the Delhi , Both are under the Central Govt Then Why such Dual rules applied here

It is certainly quite strange. Two set of inconsistent rules are not permissible under law. Your only option is to challenge these contradictory rules in the High Court. You must provide me with more details as to why the DDA authorities are not accepting a certificate issued by the Delhi Government.

LH House, Bangalore