Procedure to obtain duplicate copy of a death certificate

my mother and father lived separately. recently my father died and my brother without our knowledge applied and received death certificate. my mother needs to apply for pension for that she needs death certificate which my brother isnt giving. how to get duplicate death certificate and also how to know about his will?

Another copy of death certificate can be obtained by giving application to the concern authority. In some states it can be obtained online, or you can apply for fresh certified......................... .