Procedure to apply for Gap Certificate

I have completed my 12th HSC in 2009. I took admission in a degree college but left the institute in 2015 due to failure. I want to join a new college now, I will need a gap certificate please tell me the procedure.

GAP Certificate is nothing but your declaration given on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper stating the reason for gap in between education.

For example: If one has taken one year break for his entrance preparation after his class 12 then he has to give a declaration/Affidavit on Rs.100/- non-judicial stamp paper stating the same reason. One has to approach an advocate/Notary for its preparation. In case if your lawyer asks supporting documents against your claim then you might have to submit evidences like you fees receipt of your coaching center, attendance report and others to your lawyer/Notary for your gap affidavit/certificate preparation.