Procedure & documents required to file for insolvency petition

Learned Advocates, One of my clients wants to find an insolvency petition, My question is where can i find the said petition, my client is from Vadodara, Gujarat Also what all documents are to submitted in court for the same What is the court fees.....? Will be highly obliged if i can get the format and list of documents for the same Thanks again

To get insolvency certificate you need to file petition to the Principal civil court at concern court having jurisdiction. You have to produce all proofs of outstending and property list of applicant.you need to hire a advocate for this procedure.he will follow all the procedure required for the same.you can also apply to get free legal aid from the court for the same procedure.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Ravinder Pasula
Saroornagar, Hyderabad