Procedure & documents required to file for insolvency petition

Learned Advocates, One of my clients wants to find an insolvency petition, My question is where can i find the said petition, my client is from Vadodara, Gujarat Also what all documents are to submitted in court for the same What is the court fees.....? Will be highly obliged if i can get the format and list of documents for the same Thanks again

Answers (1)

69 votes

To get insolvency certificate you need to file petition to the Principal civil court at concern court having jurisdiction. You have to produce all proofs of outstending and property list of need to hire a advocate for this procedure.he will follow all the procedure required for the can also apply to get free legal aid from the court for the same procedure.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles