Necessity to do changes in caste certificate due to change of address

Sir in my caste certificate there have mentioned another address and now I'm going to change my address in same state and district so it's mandatory to change address of my caste certificate or not...... please answer me sortly

Sir,

It is necessary to change your address in the caste certificate to be effective in all respect as all caste certificate benefits are available locally. So as soon as you change your address you should also change your caste certificate in terms of the address.

As per law you will have to swear an affidavit in case of change of address,as caste certificate is permanent and the authority gives you fresh certificate you could leave out, and if not granted you will present the old caste certificate along with the affidavit for all further documentations.