Name for use in passport as name only changed in gazette not ID cards

I had changed my name and published the same in Gazette. But I did not update in other Id cards (Aadhaar, Voter Id, PAN Card). Now, If I have to apply for passport, then which name should I use in the Application - Old Name or New Name?

As you have already changed your name by a Gazette Notification, it is better to update your new name in all the relevant documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Voter ID Card, before applying for a passport in your new name.

You should use New name only. As supportive document you can submit the name change order/publication copy issued by Gazette. Your name is changed legally. Old name should be used anymore as it is not valid.