Legally adopted. How can i change my name in documents?

i was legally adopted when i was 3 years old by my biological father's unmarried sister. adoption deed is legal & registered.i also have an pension account under her name. she died when i was 7. my biological father is my legal guardian. my school and college records have my biological parents name and also in all the other documents such as pan card, voters id, drivers license, adhaar card. i have applied for passport. advice me what should i do? all the documents have my biological parents name. do i need to change all the documents in her name? can i now change the documents esp passport?

Since you were adopted by your aunt, so you will have to change the name of your aunt in all your legal document.