Legal procedure for removal of father's name from AADHAAR Card

I am Hindu by religion, due to personal reason I want to remove my father's name from my AADHAAR Card. I am living away from my parents, both are alive and super senior citizen.Is it possible to remove father's name without adding any other name ( if not mandatory) like mother's or Grand father's name. Your reply in the matter is solicited and hope you will maintain privacy.

Sir,

It is the identity of every person to have his fathers name in official documents. It is mandatory to provide fathers name whether you like it or not. A baby is born out of a mother and father only and it becomes his or her identity. So even if you wish to stuck his name out of Aadhar it is not possible.