Legal heirs when sister dies without children & to sell the property

My sister died without child who are legal heirs the best way to sell the property

Does your sister have husband? Does she have a Mother? They will be her legal heirs. If both of them are not alive then, her brothers and sisters will become her legal heirs. To sell the property, 1st you must obtain the legal heir certificate and thereafter the legal heirs can sell the property. For any further adice and assistance kindly contact me after fixing appointment.

If your sister's husband is alive, the he shall succeed to the estate of your deceased sister. He only has the legal right to deal with your sister's property. Please confirm if he is alive or not so as to render proper advice to you .