If we apply for POA in Maharashtra is it acceptable in other state?

At present i am staying at maharastra. I want to sell my property in Dehradun jointly named with my mom.but as my mom is too old to travel i need a power of attorney. but how we can apply for P.O.A. in maharastra which must acceptable in uttrakhand.

Answer

"To make the Special Power of Attorney created by you legally valid, follow these steps:

The deed should be made on a Stamp paper of appropriate value according to the Rules of the State where it is to be registered.
The Grantor should sign the deed in all pages at the bottom.
Two Witnesses should sign and attest the deed at the end of the document.
The Special Power of Attorney deed can be attested by a Notary Public with the seal and signature if it is not involving any immovable property.
Special Power of Attorney deed has to be compulsorily registered from a Sub-Registrar office where the property is situated, if immovable property of value of Rs.100 or above is the subject matter of the deed. Appropriate Registration charges are to be paid as per the State Rules."