How to check land status whether residential, commercial or mixed use?

I have a land in Delhi and want to know how and where to check whether the land is notified as residential, commercial or under mix land use under the MCD notification. Where can i check this?

Answer

As the information provided by you is very limited and we can't exactly determine the location of your land to exactly tell you that under which land use your land falls.

But as you asked you can go on the following link and check under which land use your land falls as per Delhi Master Plan 2021 :

http://delhi-masterplan.com/zonal-plans-mpd-2021/land-use-plan/