how to buy stamp paper and start notary office?

please tell me how to buy stamp papers in delh. I want to start my own notary office

The Licence to Sell the Govt Stamps is with permission and licence by District Registrar - Stamps and Registration . 

You may contact the Local District Registration Office - Stamps and Regitration Department and for every state there is Websites- Stamps and Registration 

Furthermore Notary is a public officer  appointed by the Central Government or state government under Notaries Act, 1952. The Central Government may appoint a notary for the whole or any part of the country. Likewise, the state government may appoint a notary for the entire or for any part of the state. 

Unless you are appointed by Central Govt you cannot notarized a document.