Girl makes boy sign on stamp paper forcing him to marry her in future

I am love with a guy madly and i want him to sign a promise on stamp paper that he will be going to marry me in future no matter what his parents say. So it is legal in law that through that stamp paper i can force him to marry him in future no matter what his parents say? What will be done further if he does not marry me in future, because i have the only stamp written by him as a proof of marriage, what action will be taken for him if he refuses?

How old are you ? No one can be forced to marry against his/her will . Anyway any marriage forced through fear of police complaint or any such pressure generally never works out. I assume you are below 18 years hence asking about future , focus on your studies and career and being financially independent. When the time is right and if you both are still in love , marriage will happen otherwise better to forget such relationships.

HE CAN CHOOSE TO DENY MARRIAGE EVEN AFTER SIGNING THE STAMP PAPER.

THE CONTRACT MARRIAGES OR PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENTS ARE NOT YET RECOGNIZED IN INDIA

HOWEVER, IF HE MAKES ANY PHYSICAL ADVANCES TOWARDS YOU LIKE A MARRIED MAN MAKES TOWARDS HIS WIFE THIS CAN BE DEEMED TO TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE BY GIVING PROMISE FOR MARRIAGE. THERE ARE REMEDIES FROM THE SAME FOR YOU.

LH House, Bangalore