Fixed Interest Investment agreement for a business

Hi I want to invest in my friend business where he promised a fixed interest as a minimum profit and max profit as per partnership profit and the principle investment is protected and can be exited when I want to , can we make legal agreement like this in accordance with the Indian law

Answers (2)

173 votes

Yes you can invest your friend business, as per promised your friend even min profit or max profit and you can protect your principle also, when you want to exist to withdraw your principle amount you can, if you want proper agreement contact call 860 897 8339

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

285 votes

Dear client

Greetings to you

Hope your fine n safe

you can enter the agreement as per partnership act

My suggestion is to draft your business agreements with the help of an Legal profession.

Any further legal Assistance feel free to contact me.


Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles