Fixed Interest Investment agreement for a business

Hi I want to invest in my friend business where he promised a fixed interest as a minimum profit and max profit as per partnership profit and the principle investment is protected and can be exited when I want to , can we make legal agreement like this in accordance with the Indian law

Yes you can invest your friend business, as per promised your friend even min profit or max profit and you can protect your principle also, when you want to exist to withdraw your principle amount you can, if you want proper agreement contact call 860 897 8339

Dear client

Greetings to you

Hope your fine n safe

you can enter the agreement as per partnership act

My suggestion is to draft your business agreements with the help of an Legal profession.

Any further legal Assistance feel free to contact me.

Regards
Ferosha.
Advocate.