Document verification regarding permanent address

My permanent address is different. I'm from Jhabua. I have both certificate for Jhabua district( domicile and cast). But my local address is different(Dhar district). My voter id, aadhar card and pan card, all have my local address. It will create any problem during my document verification?

Address verification for what ?if it need for passport it will not create any problem only need is of you stay at present address for more than a year or two and you need only a rent agreement or registry for that address

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli