Date of birth difference in birth certificate and 10th board marksheet

My birth certificate and 10th board marksheet has different date of birth. Birth certificate has a date 30/08/1989 and 10th marksheet has a date 28/08/1989 and this date is also in pan card .. I applied for passport on 1/6/13 with 10th marksheet dob 28/08/1989 since then I have received so many objection letters from passport office they are demanding fresh birth certificate with correct dob. . I have tried to change dob both in 10th marksheet and birth certificate .but it's not looking possible.. The muncipal corporation is saying that correction is not possible. What to do?

I am assuming that the date on your birth certificate is correct. Approach the applicable education board to reissue your mark sheets and certificates with the corrections made. Having the date on your birth certificate changed will be problematic.

File an RTI to the concerned department inquiring about the procedure for a corrected birth certificate to be issued. You must have some proof to justify the alteration. You can always file a writ petition or a suit to compel the government authority to do so.