Caste certificate.

I belong to Hindu Brahman community and i got married to Hindu s/c community girl in 2006. we have a son aged 8 years and we have admitted him school as Forward caste (Hindu-Brahman) and he is in 2nd standard now. However is it possible for my son to get a community certificate as schedule caste with his mother being s/c community.

Answers (1)

61 votes
In the present scenario the son will get your caste only. Had your wife separated from you and the son was brought up solely by his mother only then he could have applied for caste certificate of his mother

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles