Can a rented accommodation be used for permanent address proof

hello sir. Recently i was selected for a government job and i have to fill attestation for for verification of character and antecedents,sir my father was a government employer,he passed away in 2008.we have lived in companys quarter from my chilhood.My fathers permanent address(permanent house) does not exists due to division of property among all the family members.Now me with my family is currently staying on a rented house.I donot have any permanent address.please tell me what should i write in the permanaent address colum for my father and myself.Whether i write the current address as both my present and permanent address(rented accomodation) or write any of my relatives address as my permanent address

Yiu don't need to worry about this only write you present address as your permanent address only document whic you required us rent agreement from the date when u stars living that place,and if athority wants they aske u an affidevit for address just submit it by any attach by any notry