Can a rented accommodation be used for permanent address proof

hello sir. Recently i was selected for a government job and i have to fill attestation for for verification of character and antecedents,sir my father was a government employer,he passed away in 2008.we have lived in companys quarter from my chilhood.My fathers permanent address(permanent house) does not exists due to division of property among all the family members.Now me with my family is currently staying on a rented house.I donot have any permanent address.please tell me what should i write in the permanaent address colum for my father and myself.Whether i write the current address as both my present and permanent address(rented accomodation) or write any of my relatives address as my permanent address

Answers (1)

282 votes

Yiu don't need to worry about this only write you present address as your permanent address only document whic you required us rent agreement from the date when u stars living that place,and if athority wants they aske u an affidevit for address just submit it by any attach by any notry

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles