Wife threatening to kill herself whenever we have an argument or fight

Whenever we have an argument or fight she starts hitting herself or will throw stuff here and there. Or will take a knife and threaten me that she will kill herself. I have asked her if it is so difficult for both of us to live together why dont we separate. But she says she will kill herself if i leave her. I dont know how to get this sorted as it is ruining both of our lives. Kindly help

in that situation you can go for recording if she hitting herself and if she not allowing to divorce you so you can go for this and after that court will decide what is right or she is doing anything at that time you must record it that good for you and for divorce.