Wife threatening to file false cases

In Divorce Law
Hello I am working in xyz pvt company that time before marriage I gave bio data in which it mention that I am working in a xyz company but due to some reason I resign from there and join another company but I forget to change in bio data but I am working in different xyz pvt company now my wife came to know about this and threatening me to file cases against me doest it ground for divorce?

Answers (2)

232 votes

According to law that’s just a criminal offence and not a ground for divorce. If your wife is threatening you then you should first of all write down all your grievances and address it to the nearest police station of your area just in case your wife does anything nasty. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

275 votes

How you posted the similar question many time in different way, however the answer remains the same ! If your wife couldn’t adjust with such small concern then there is no bond in this marriage ! Try n apologies with her n if she is adamant then let her parents know!

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles