Wife threatening to file false cases

In Divorce Law
Hello I am working in xyz pvt company that time before marriage I gave bio data in which it mention that I am working in a xyz company but due to some reason I resign from there and join another company but I forget to change in bio data but I am working in different xyz pvt company now my wife came to know about this and threatening me to file cases against me doest it ground for divorce?

According to law that’s just a criminal offence and not a ground for divorce. If your wife is threatening you then you should first of all write down all your grievances and address it to the nearest police station of your area just in case your wife does anything nasty. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

How you posted the similar question many time in different way, however the answer remains the same ! If your wife couldn’t adjust with such small concern then there is no bond in this marriage ! Try n apologies with her n if she is adamant then let her parents know!