Wife refusing to return what can I do

My wife is living at her parents home since 3 months and don't want to come back to my home. She is not ready for any settlement. We are Hindu by religion.

If you want her back and want to try for that then you can file a petition under section 9 of hindu marriage act for restitution of conjugal rights if your wife without reasonable excuse left your home.

First of all you should try to take back your wife by amicable means such as by approaching your in laws with the help of some mediator and respectables of society. But if that process fails then you have right to file perition under section 9 of the hindu marriage act for restitution of conjugal rights.

Dear Friends
Detailed Answer

You are saying that your wife is not living with you since last three months and write now she is living at parents home.and you are saying that she is not ready for any settlement.than to ask her that what she want to do?.if she is asking for divorce that she or you have to wait for 2 years.because in hmp minimum 2 years separation are required to file divorce.try to convince her to come back.otherwise even you can file a case on her on the court to fulfill marriage life.