wife putting allegations of me being impotent

my wife is putting allegation that i m impotent. she wants to grab money from me and putting false allegations against me? what can i do?

you can get a potency test done from any recognised good medical college, my advice, go for both, government as well as private...and then if and when she levels these allegations in any court of law, in any proceedings, you can counter her....
you cannot prevent her from saying anything that she feels like, but yes, if you want, then you can always apply for divorce on these grounds, it amounts to cruelty.

If you are not impotent or you are medically fit and your wife putting false allegation on record or if you proved then you filled defamation case and cruelty case against you wife. If you want to more information contact me

allegations of what nature? if she is trying to level the allegation that you are impotent then have a copy of medical examination ready.if she is trying to extract undue monetary gains from you then being a legally wedded wife she is liable but if you are unwilling then immediately file a suit for divorce as this suit can save you from future harassments..