wife putting allegations of me being impotent

my wife is putting allegation that i m impotent. she wants to grab money from me and putting false allegations against me? what can i do?

Answers (3)

179 votes

you can get a potency test done from any recognised good medical college, my advice, go for both, government as well as private...and then if and when she levels these allegations in any court of law, in any proceedings, you can counter her....
you cannot prevent her from saying anything that she feels like, but yes, if you want, then you can always apply for divorce on these grounds, it amounts to cruelty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

151 votes

If you are not impotent or you are medically fit and your wife putting false allegation on record or if you proved then you filled defamation case and cruelty case against you wife. If you want to more information contact me

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
105 votes

allegations of what nature? if she is trying to level the allegation that you are impotent then have a copy of medical examination ready.if she is trying to extract undue monetary gains from you then being a legally wedded wife she is liable but if you are unwilling then immediately file a suit for divorce as this suit can save you from future harassments..

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles