Wife not ready to live in rural area can it be ground for divorce

sir, i am working as a quality manager in garments. it is a village.but company have provided 2bhk quarters and EB,water, phone bill everything free.but my wife not ready to live here. arround one year she is living in her mother home only. she is telling i cant live there. i am not ready to leave this job. how can i get divorce .....is worth reson?

Answers (1)

147 votes

Voluntary separation from the marital life can be a ground for divorce. But there should be a 2 years separation by the other spouse. If the separation period is more than2 years, you can file the divorce petition on the ground of desertion and crulty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles