wife not ready for restitution, how to get her to live with me

I had filed a restitution for Conjugal rights asking my wife to return back to me who had filed a false dowry case and dv case against me. In the mediation chamber she attended two sessions and took time to think but on 3rd session she sent a word from her advct saying she is not interested for restitution . The counsler put the matter back to court. So what does this mean? Will the restitution continue in court? As they have given a date to me to attend . What happens next ? What am I supposed to do ? Please advise . She also sent a word saying she will not come for mutual divorce either and will fight case.

Please first listen to your advocate if you taken service of. Personal hearing is required to make you to understand as to what is the scope of mediation. Your restitution case continues. You peruse your case, which is the only resort to redress your grievance.
Have the advice from the advocate.