Wife not giving divorce since 2 years from case started, what's next?

Hi, My wife filled false 498 and then section 125, 125/3 and 127 against me. Case started since last 2 years. Now stage came when Family court and DV case court has fixed alimony per month. Still wife not ready to give divorse and I am not ready to take her back. What actions I can take to legally seperate from her? Also, my sister is abroad since last 1 year, is there any issues can come on her in future?

Answers (2)

303 votes

Pay her alimony per month as per fixed by court.and if she is not giving divorce than can file divorce application because you both are not living together since last 2 years.and question about your sister.if your wife include your sister name in 498 case than there will be no any major issues unless if she not present in court.she just to come to court on this section case.than not to worry.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

270 votes

Hi, you can file a divorce under section 13 of Hindu marriage act, 1955 if you Hindu. You needs to file divorce in the hon'ble family court. For further detail consultation the entire facts are required.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles