Wife not giving divorce since 2 years from case started, what's next?

Hi, My wife filled false 498 and then section 125, 125/3 and 127 against me. Case started since last 2 years. Now stage came when Family court and DV case court has fixed alimony per month. Still wife not ready to give divorse and I am not ready to take her back. What actions I can take to legally seperate from her? Also, my sister is abroad since last 1 year, is there any issues can come on her in future?

Pay her alimony per month as per fixed by court.and if she is not giving divorce than can file divorce application because you both are not living together since last 2 years.and question about your sister.if your wife include your sister name in 498 case than there will be no any major issues unless if she not present in court.she just to come to court on this section case.than not to worry.

Hi, you can file a divorce under section 13 of Hindu marriage act, 1955 if you Hindu. You needs to file divorce in the hon'ble family court. For further detail consultation the entire facts are required.