wife not allowing me to talk to my daughter despite divorce MOU

Hi, me and my ex wife has got divorced 4 months back. We also signed an mou for the conditions after divorce. I was supposed to have rights for phone, Skype with my daughter and also alternate weekends visitation. Now she has suddenly turned it around is not allowing me to talk to my daughter. How to proceed legally

As I understand from the facts narrated by you, the terms of MOU must have been forming part of the Divorce Decree that you obtained.

If so, you have the right to file contempt of court petition before jurisdictional High Court .
Best

First of all,you have to show divorce & MOU contents to us.You can proceed through court to meet your daughter & talk with her. Being a guardian ,you have a right to meet her as per Guardian & Wards act.