Wife might file false 498a case against me what can i do

Sir, i am thinking that my wife is going to file a case (498a) against me without any reason . to avoid the problem what can i do ? My marriage happen only 4.5months before . now she went her months one month before . She & her family not picking my home and giving threat to me for filing a case. Our marriage done according to hindu law.

Answers (4)

298 votes

498a is a bailable offence. as regards ornaments and her article, what is the position ? if she has taken or not taken i.e. important. You need to issue her notice which will give you advantage for anticipatory bail

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

325 votes

Sir u can send her notice through lawyer for restitution of conjugal right in order to avoid furthe consequences of law . That is maintenance , DV ,false case. Also avoid mental stress to u & your family member.
If u like my suggestion then give Thank on my profile

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
136 votes

Please send her legal notice through Advocate that she has left your house without your consent and she should return back to your home and stay with your family and look after all her duties and responsibilities as wife towards you and your family.

Once this legal notice is sent then it will not be easy for her to take Divorce.

150 votes

You can send a notice to your wife immediately to restore conjugal rights also if you want you can file a suit for divorce and inform your local police station that your wife has left without informing you and is threatening you that she will file a case against you they will definitely help you out.please contact your local lawyer for further advice

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles