Wife is threatening to file a false case against him

My wife has threatened to file false case against me..if she files this case in her hometown, can I get bail in my hometown or would I need to go to her hometown? We both are Hindu by religion.

You will need to approach the court which will send you summons. Then only that court can give you bail.
Since it is pending in that court, you have no other remedy other than to appear in that court,

If your wife files a case against you then first the Hon'ble Court will issue a summons. If you attained the case on summons then there would not be any warrant and you would not need to take a bail. In case if you fail to attain the Hon'ble Court on summons then the Court will issue a warrant. If the Court issues bailable warrant then you will get the bail from local police station. If the Court issues non-bailable warrant then you have to take the bail from the same Court which has issued the non-bailable warrant

Dear sir. If your wife has filed case against you in her hometown then you have to go there and do a legal proceedure in that hon`ble court. Hon`ble can issue a summons/warrent against you if you did no attent in that court. So plz attent and do a legal proceedure of bail. after that you can file separate case against your wife in your hometown .

No you have to go her hometown were she has filed case and appear and take the bail for all persons against whom
The case has been filed and you should appear in the said matter after you received summon or notice.