Wife is mentally harassing what action can I take?

i m very harrased and mentally torchured by my wife.i was got married in in2012 & now i want to get divorce very soon please suggest me what can i do and how ?

firstly for that kindly tell me from where you are . rest mentally torture if she gave you then you will file the divorce case but kindly explain what kind of mentally torture she gave you because only after that i will suggest how will you easily get thedivorce thank you

Dear client, as you are telling that your wife is harassing you mentally, but for getting divorce on the grounds of cruelty , you have to explain all the incidents only then I can provide you proper legal advice. Cruelty is difficult to prove but if you have sufficient evidence, only then you can convince to the court.. For further details contact me via Lawrato...

Sir, You have to file a Divorce petition having all detailed facts and figures of her harassment or mental cruelty .,., Its will take more that One and Half Year to get Divorce If only you want Divorce from her , If you both are agree for Divorce then it takes only Six Month .,.,