Wife is mentally harassing what action can I take?

i m very harrased and mentally torchured by my wife.i was got married in in2012 & now i want to get divorce very soon please suggest me what can i do and how ?

Answers (3)

282 votes

firstly for that kindly tell me from where you are . rest mentally torture if she gave you then you will file the divorce case but kindly explain what kind of mentally torture she gave you because only after that i will suggest how will you easily get thedivorce thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

177 votes

Dear client, as you are telling that your wife is harassing you mentally, but for getting divorce on the grounds of cruelty , you have to explain all the incidents only then I can provide you proper legal advice. Cruelty is difficult to prove but if you have sufficient evidence, only then you can convince to the court.. For further details contact me via Lawrato...

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
81 votes

Sir, You have to file a Divorce petition having all detailed facts and figures of her harassment or mental cruelty .,., Its will take more that One and Half Year to get Divorce If only you want Divorce from her , If you both are agree for Divorce then it takes only Six Month .,.,

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles