Wife is mentally harassing me what should I do

sir main apni wife se pareshan hu WO jyadatar apne mata pita ke ghar rehti hai air mujhe pakka pta hair uska affair bhi hai yaha WO mentally dirstub krti hai ki divorce do air mrne koi dhmki bhi deti hai but apne mata pita me same mujhe bura bna rakha hai sir main but pareshan hu uska 1,latter bhi hai mere pass jisme usne divorce dene ki request bhi ki hai sir main kya kru abhi bhi WO apne ghar hai 2 years hue hai shadi ko but womuskil se yha 6.mahine rhai hai an wo pregnant bhi hai

Answers (5)

270 votes

Hi, you need to proceed legally. The proper course of action will be briefed you in personal meeting and you will be helped accordingly. You are requested to contact with complete papers whatever you have in your knowledge or possession.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

271 votes

Aapke pass dono hi option hain. Ya to aap section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act invoke kar restitution of conjugal right ka petition file kar dijeeye jisme court aap dono ko saath rehne ka order pass kar sakti hai. Ya aap section 13 of Hindu marriage Act me divorce petition kar sakte hai jisme court vivah vikshed ka order pass kar sakti hai. But jaisa ki aapne bataya hai ki aapki wife marne ki dhamki deti hai. To aapke liye achha yahi hai ki agar aap situation hadle nahi kar pa rahe hain to 2nd option ke liye jaye otherwise future me bhi problems aa sakti hain. Jaha tak affair ki baat hai jab aap aisa arop lagayenge to aapko proof karna pad sakta hai ki aapki wife ka kisike saath affair hai. Agar sufficient evidences hai to jis vyakti ka aapki wife se affair hai uspe aap under section 497 indian penal code me judicial magistrate ki court me complaint file kar sakte hain. Detailed advice saari stori sunne ke baad hi diya jaa sakta hai.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
140 votes

In such condition as mentioned by you you have to decide wether u want to live with her or not? In case u want to live with her then you need to file petition for restitution of conjugal rights to bring her back.In case u decide then have further discussion with me alongwith your documents/letters written by her or any crucial documents

285 votes

Depending on what you want to do, you are advised as follows:

1. In case you and your wife, both are willing to separate from each other, you can filed for divorce under mutual consent.

2. If you want to divorce your wife but she is not willing to grant you the same, you can file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty.

3. If you do not want to file for divorce, you can file for restitution of conjugal rights.

4. In case both you and your wife want to resolve your issues and make this marriage work, you are advised to undergo marriage counselling and/or mediation.

257 votes

Aap unhe ghar wapas bulane ka case Dale court mai, jisse ki aap ki wife ghar wapis Aa jaye.

Better u seek detail consultation by disclosing complete details, so that exactly can be suggested to do..
Feel free to revert back in case you need any clarification.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles