Wife is harassing me through false domestic violence cases

wife is harassing me through false domestic violence cases and throw me out of her house if I dont, tow her line as I am staying in her house in Mumbai can she throw me out like this as financially as investment advisor I earn about 5-6k pm and my wife got this house from the old lady who married me to my wife as my wife was staying with that lady who was old , just to please that lady she married me and now after two years after her death she got all her property and investments in her name through her relative who is lawyer and they both now harass and threaten me what I can do

Answers (1)

74 votes

Engage a expert lawyer and defend Domestic Violence Case. you can get the case dismiss Till then you have to take each step cautiously, so that she doesn't get any reason to throw you out of the house by court order in DV case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles