Wife is harassing me through false domestic violence cases

wife is harassing me through false domestic violence cases and throw me out of her house if I dont, tow her line as I am staying in her house in Mumbai can she throw me out like this as financially as investment advisor I earn about 5-6k pm and my wife got this house from the old lady who married me to my wife as my wife was staying with that lady who was old , just to please that lady she married me and now after two years after her death she got all her property and investments in her name through her relative who is lawyer and they both now harass and threaten me what I can do

Engage a expert lawyer and defend Domestic Violence Case. you can get the case dismiss Till then you have to take each step cautiously, so that she doesn't get any reason to throw you out of the house by court order in DV case.