Wife & her parents put false allegations of affair to obtain alimony

My wife and her parents are falsly blaming me for physically abusing/beating her and my extra marital affair with one of my female friend. While these things are baseless and mere false blames. They even do not have any evidence in this regard. Its not been even an year of my marriage. She is living with her parents for last 3 months and neither she or her parents are willing to listen/understand my justification. I am Hindu. Please suggest if I have any option to get out of this problem. My family has once called them to talk on this matter but it has not resulted in any positive outcome. Basis on the discussions we have had with her parents, it seems that they want some alimony to settle this matter. what are the options do I have to get rid of her?

Sir, If you are clean on your part then kindly go and file a complaint of harrassment and conspiracy pertaining to pull out money form you done by your wife in conspiracy with your in-law's and in the mean will file a suit for restitution of conjugal right under HMA.

Advocate Preeti Joshi