Wife & her parents put false allegations of affair to obtain alimony

My wife and her parents are falsly blaming me for physically abusing/beating her and my extra marital affair with one of my female friend. While these things are baseless and mere false blames. They even do not have any evidence in this regard. Its not been even an year of my marriage. She is living with her parents for last 3 months and neither she or her parents are willing to listen/understand my justification. I am Hindu. Please suggest if I have any option to get out of this problem. My family has once called them to talk on this matter but it has not resulted in any positive outcome. Basis on the discussions we have had with her parents, it seems that they want some alimony to settle this matter. what are the options do I have to get rid of her?

Answers (1)

67 votes

Sir, If you are clean on your part then kindly go and file a complaint of harrassment and conspiracy pertaining to pull out money form you done by your wife in conspiracy with your in-law's and in the mean will file a suit for restitution of conjugal right under HMA.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles