Wife forcibly entered parents house how can I evict her

I am an Hindu & got into an arranged marriage about two & half years ago.But from the day one,I got mental & physical torture from my wife and I decided to approach the family court seeking divorce from my wife & in the month of Feb.16 the family court has given the ex-Party order in favour of me. Now i am staying in a separate rented house & my wife entered my parents house forcibly & denied to leave.My parents had approached the police but they are unclear about the law in this case.The house is owned by my Father. Please suggest how can we enforce her legally to move out my parents house.

Sir,
You have not mentioned whether your wife has challeged the exarte divorce order or not? Secondly you have not mentioned whether she has filed any case under Domestic Violation Act against you and your family. Since she can also obtain an injunction order from the Family court in the Domestic Violation case, a right to enter and stay in your home. You please cross check all these aspects and in case if has challeged the divorce petition and obtained a stay, in such event you can not do anything in this matter.
Thanks and regards

You need a proper reproachnent from court and police now,yes in these circumstances generraly police do not want to take any action,but if she continue there would be technical difficulties and legal issues with your parents ,hence you may contact our office or find a good lawyer who can handle things in your favor as per law.OFc : Adv Pankaj Kumar

She is no right enter into the your fathers house, ask your father to lodge trespass complaint against her in the Police.

The relation between you and her no more existing due to divorce got by you.