Wife filed false dowry case against me what can I do?

I am living in Australia. my wife put a false dowry case on me and on my parents. she left the house while I am in Australia. and after six months she went to police station and filed case. police didn't investigate any thing and register a case against me and my parents. please advise me what to do my parents got a bail already.

dear client, you should file an application for enquiry of the false case to SSP of that area and also hire an advocate who can file your bail application in court. and grant bail for you without any arrest.

Dear brother there is no need to worry , first of all the accused persons in the present FIR. Should apply anticipatory bails, you can't apply as you are in Australia, you have two options either come to India or stay there only. But you will be declared PO, then you can't come back to India, if you will come the police will arrest you and you have to apply for regular bail.. further details I can tell u after getting the copy of FIR.