Wife filed false dowry case against me what can I do?

 I am living in Australia. my wife put a false dowry case on me and on my parents. she left the house while I am in Australia. and after six months she went to police station and filed case. police didn't investigate any thing and register a case against me and my parents. please advise me what to do my parents got a bail already.

Answers (2)

311 votes

dear client, you should file an application for enquiry of the false case to SSP of that area and also hire an advocate who can file your bail application in court. and grant bail for you without any arrest.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

159 votes

Dear brother there is no need to worry , first of all the accused persons in the present FIR. Should apply anticipatory bails, you can't apply as you are in Australia, you have two options either come to India or stay there only. But you will be declared PO, then you can't come back to India, if you will come the police will arrest you and you have to apply for regular bail.. further details I can tell u after getting the copy of FIR.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles