Wife filed false case against parents me and rape case against brother

I got married in Jan 2014, wife went with his brother in sept14. Not willing to come back asks to stay separate from parents. In Last 2 years she demanded for divorce, but not financially fit to pay the amount which she had demanded. Now in April she had filed 4 cases 1. Domestic violence case ,2. Dowry, 3. Maintenance,4. Rape case against my younger brother. She had filed all cases in Hapur, U.P. We stay in Delhi. In womens cell the IO didnt listen to us and just trusted her. Now the case is in Hapur court. We are confused whether the judge will shoot an arrest warrant basis IO report.

A. Domestic violence case can not be filed and pray for the dismissal of the case as she is staying at her brother's place more then one year

B. Dowry demand need to be proven

c. Maintenance can be challenged

d. You need to apply for Stay on arrest at the High Court of UP at Allahabad for your brother.

please contact our experts to connect you to lawyer who can service such cases in Hapur.