Wife filed false case against parents me and rape case against brother

I got married in Jan 2014, wife went with his brother in sept14. Not willing to come back asks to stay separate from parents. In Last 2 years she demanded for divorce, but not financially fit to pay the amount which she had demanded. Now in April she had filed 4 cases 1. Domestic violence case ,2. Dowry, 3. Maintenance,4. Rape case against my younger brother. She had filed all cases in Hapur, U.P. We stay in Delhi. In womens cell the IO didnt listen to us and just trusted her. Now the case is in Hapur court. We are confused whether the judge will shoot an arrest warrant basis IO report.

Answers (1)

189 votes

A. Domestic violence case can not be filed and pray for the dismissal of the case as she is staying at her brother's place more then one year

B. Dowry demand need to be proven

c. Maintenance can be challenged

d. You need to apply for Stay on arrest at the High Court of UP at Allahabad for your brother.

please contact our experts to connect you to lawyer who can service such cases in Hapur.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles